“God-fearing and progressive ummah in the ARMM”
- To promote human solidarity towards common good (Maslahah ‘ammah).
- To uphold Rule of Law through Islamic jurisprudence.
- To strengthen Islamic guidance and advocacy.
- To mobilize ulama for peace and development in the region.
- Ikhlas, the sincerity and dedication to serve for the sake of Allah SWT.
- Fiqh, knowledge for common good.
- Taqwa, God-consciousness and demeanor according to the Sunnah.
- Amanah, Public office is a trust and accountability.
Figure 2 – RDI-ARMM’s Vision-Mission and Core Values Statement